Knowledge Exchange > Entertainment > Movies > Romance > Movie about preachers daughter falls in love with young preacher
Thread: [ID# 4] [Date:November 26, 2012 at 12:58:25 PM] [Views: 2841] (Last Post Date: May 24, 2015 at 15:49:51 PM)
- Movie about preachers daughter falls in love with young preacher
- Posted On: November 26, 2012 at 12:58:25 PM
- Time Zone: (GMT -5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Topic Zone: Romance
- carrzkiss has asked 10 Questions
- Posted By: thegamer - [Date Posted: May 23, 2015 at 23:39:31 PM] [Post ID# 70]
- I think that this might be the movie that you are hunting for Carrzkiss.
Although, the girls father is a Doctor, not a Preacher.
It is called: Though None Go with Me
Aired on: PIXL Movie Channel
Date released: 2006
Here is the WikiPedia page for it«
It stars Cheryl Ladd, as the girl when she gets older.
Here is the trailer:
Hope this is the one you have been hunting for.
- Posted By: carrzkiss - [Date Posted: May 23, 2015 at 23:49:29 PM] [Post ID# 71]
- Hey TheGamer.
Thanks for the post.
I will check it out and see if this is the one or not.
I am thinking that there may be another version to the movie.
As I only got to see it one time, and I do not remember it being a story
That was told by the Grandmother.
Then again, I do not remember if I saw the movie from the beginning or not.
It was one of those spare of the moment things. Channel surfing, and I found something that looked interesting. Why I did not record it, I have no idea.
I will get back with you soon.
Thanks once again.
- Posted By: carrzkiss - [Date Posted: May 24, 2015 at 15:49:51 PM] [Post ID# 72]
- I subscribed to the PIXL Movie Channel YouTube channel for a month (Only $1.99)
And I watched the movie, however, I do not think that it is the right one.
I do not remember the women talking to her grand-daughter.
And well. There are a lot of parts that just do not add up, for the version that I watched.
I can vaguely remember, her driving a convertible to pick up the assistant preacher. Then again, It was a long time ago, so. Not really sure.
I am going to leave this one open a little longer, to see if any more suggestions come in.
Thank again TheGamer.
The movie was good, just not sure if it is the correct one or not.